The add-in WHS Mobile has been updated to version 126.96.36.199 and brings embedded icons, fixes foreign characters, fixes the alert number in the app icon, and more.
- Fixed: Spaces in user names with streaming. Had left some code out by mistake.
- Fixed: Japanese/Chinese characters in files and folders making the folder/file not load properly.
- Added: Uploading an image from your iPhone’s storage or camera will not ask for a file name anymore. Instead, the name is auto-generated from the date and time.
- Added: Embedded icons for shares, folders, and most file types. Share and folder icons can be overridden with a “folder.jpg” file inside said folder/share.
- Fixed: Handling of folders with mp3s if a folder.jpg file was not found as well (would show an error in the Event Log).
- Added: Swipe to the right to show a “delete” button in the file tab. Tap to delete or swipe back to the left to hide.
- Changed: XML to JSON in an attempt to speed up browsing.
- Changed: Application badge (number) not clearing as it should. Made the app clear the badge on start. Was originally supposed to do that when the notification was cleared on the WHS.
- Changed: Thumbnails are resized keeping the aspect ratio (again)
- Changed: Optimized memory usage and fixed some leaks
- Changed: Made some other tweaks as when I changed from XML to JSON.
More details are available from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: