Electrongoo today released a new version of their Personal Online Storage Host add-in. The software which enables you to use your Windows Server 2012 Essentials or Windows Home Server 2011 to host your own private and personal online backup and file sync service.
The Personal Online Storage Host (POSH) is a software package which allows you to host your own personal and private online storage. You can backup, archive, or synchronize files from any internet connected PC to your host server. You host the software on a Windows-based server or PC using your own storage. POSH is an excellent data protection and file synchronization solution for home users, home businesses, micro businesses, and businesses with remote workers who wish to save money and host their own remote data storage. A free version of the Archive Manager software client and Personal File Sync software client are available to install on PC’s you wish to backup and synchronize.
Here is the change log for version 2.60:
- added one-click web service configuration to simplify we service setup
- added Personal File Sync client software
- changed pricing structure from a subscription to a perpetual license
- existing subscription users will receive an email with instructions on how to convert their subscription to a perpetual license
- minor bug fixes and enhancements
More details,including purchase links and a courtesy download (a free version including three user-seats) can be found here.
You may also like -
Share this WHS Article with Others: