The add-in Lights-Out has been updated.
Maintenance release 2.0.2 includes the following changes:
- Fix #227932 Wake domain is not saved on client side.
- Fix #625005 Backup wake task is not working for setting “Always on during configured backup time”.
- Fix #997366 Disabled time span does not count down in console.
- Fix #498650 Detection of server 2016 evaluation improved.
- Fix #104472 Shutdown fails on WHS 2011 if forced.
- Fix #415692 Deadlock in Dashboard.
- Fix #746979 Console does not store individual mac addresses for each server in MRU list.
- Fix #512539 Devices are not sorted by name in uptime chart.
- Fix #512539 Calendar entry changes the end date if end is on next day.
- Fixed disabling monitors (ShadowCopies, TaskScheduler).
- Fixed shutdown blocker in Client Software if a backup is running.
- Fixed detection of storage server and server 2012 with essentials role.
- Fixed action after backup in calendar if not forced.
- Fixed missing backup veto.
- Added a status panel in console to allow sign off to connect to another server without leaving console.
- Added support for TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
- Added Windows Update monitoring (experimental).
- Added sorting of next calendar events in status tab.
- Added HD/SSD detection to installer. If a HD is detected, service start type is set to “automatic (delayed)”.
- Replaced wake tasks with waiteable timer.
- Improved backup history handling.
- Improved time to wake server after client resume/reboot.
More details are available from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: