A beta release of Drive Bender the pooling technology add-in is available.
Release v184.108.40.206 beta has the following change log:
- [u] Much of the core has been updated to use our new code base.
- [b] When restoring a pool, an empty pool could be created in addition to the restored pool.
- [b] When an internal task is run, it is possible for that task to be flagged as finished before the task has completed (this happening multiple times can bring down the Drive Bender service)
- [b] Fixed a number of processing issues with file validation.
- [b] The Drive Bender Manager can display an incorrect file count value when the pool count is displayed.
- [b] When uninstalling, one or more error messages can be displayed resulting in the uninstallation process failing.
You can download this beta release from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: