The storage pooling add-in Drive Bender has been updated to version 220.127.116.11a with the following change log:
- [u] Windows 10 Anniversary update driver issue fixed, we are now using the stock Eldos driver for Windows 10 / Server 2016.
- [b] Drive Bender leaking Windows handles.
- [n] Added “most space” balancing option. Put simply, when new files are copied to the pool, the target drive will be the drive with the most space (note background balancing is disabled in this mode).
- [b] Uninstalling Drive Bender can result in the CX driver being removed. Need to check for CX “installation flag”.
- [n] Add registry value override for email “sender”. By adding the registry string value “Email From Override”, and setting to an address, all email, sent will be from this address.
- [b] There is an issue with enabling/disabling the SMART engine.
- [b] Improved real-time file count tracking.
- [b] Fixed a number of UI bugs.
More information can be found here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: