My Movies Home and Essentials Server Solution has been updated to version 2.14.
Here is the change log for this latest release:
- Added: Remote Bridge option, where a My Movies server can act as bridge between our mobile applications and Dune players, allowing for Event Handlers to catch power, play and volume events.
- Added: Lossless MKV option (Experimental) for video converter, allowing to copy to lossless MKV files.
- Added: EventHandler for volume control on IP controllable receivers from Onkyo, Integra, Denon, Yamaha, Pioneer and Marantz.
- Added: Remote Event Handler for JVC D-ILA Projectors.
- Added: Philips TV Remote Control handler for volume controls
- Added: Mi Casa Verde Event Handler for Lights and Curtain Controls.
- Added: Title merge functionality, to better handle copying multi-disc titles.
- Added: Option of setting disc copier target to video converter, allowing for directly copying to MP4 files, MKV files, or any other file supported by the video converter.
- Added: Advanced configuration options to control disc ejections.
- Added: Update allowing installer files to contain a display name, in case the company changed name.
- Added: Event handlers have been changed to receive 3d and aspect ratio information on playback.
- Change: Handbrake updated, which should give support for subtitles on Blu-ray video conversions.
- Change: The video converter now features improved internal options for detecting the main movie of copied movie titles based on the running time setting in the profiles meta-data.
- Change: The video converter now uses a main movie marking on the meta-data profile when converting movie discs, allowing users to override the automatic detection, and contribute that setting to the online service.
- Fix: If a copied disc was not first disc of a title, the online location got added to the wrong disc.
- Fix: If AnyDVD was updated, which required a restart, and the server was not restarted, copied discs would be not functional. Now discs can’t copy until the restart have been done.
- Fix: Facebook login after unannounced Facebook URL change
- Fix: Issue with audio discs being handled multiple times.
- Fix: Removing media streaming requirement, allowing for support on Server Essentials R2
- Fix: Converter now sets mobile paths depending on destination (Local vs. network path).
You can download from here.
You may also like -
Share this WHS Article with Others: