A new beta of Drive Bender is available for WHS2011 and SBS Essentials 2011 which has a bunch of backend fixes:
- [Bug fix] A number of thread locking changes to fix possible client / server errors.
- [Bug fix] Drive letters now managed correctly when adding drives to the pool.
- [Updated feature] Improved drive removal and drive swap speeds.
- [Bug fix] The health monitor thread can prevent the balance monitor from executing.
- [New feature] You can now perform a forced drive removal directly.
Version 220.127.116.11 beta can be downloaded from here.
You may also like -
Share this WHS Article with Others: