Drive Bender has been updated to version 22.214.171.124. Here is the change log for this latest release:
- Bug fix: On shutdown a BSOD may occur under certain conditions.
- Added: Adding / removing a pool is now dynamic and does not require all pool instances to restart.
- Bug fix: When converting a drive, there can be empty folders added to the converted drive.
- Update: Some of the duplication text has been updated to be concise.
- Bug fix: The WHS addin may not refresh on occasions.- Update: Improved checking when a drive disconnects from the pool.
- Bug fix: Under certain conditions, Smooth Streaming can disable (due to a memory error) and block the current read.
- Bug fix: Add a mount point to a pool with no drives fails to mount.
You can download this release from here.
You may also like -
Share this WHS Article with Others: