The beta build of StableBit Scanner for WHS2011, SBS 2011 Essentials, Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials and Windows Server 2012 Essentials has been updated.
Version 184.108.40.20622 / 2923 has the following change log:
- Disk temperature will now be reported in either Celsius or Fahrenheit (see Scanner Settings -> Heat). It defaults to your regional settings in Windows.
- Added ‘Case’ and ‘Bay’ to email notifications.
- If the disk’s SMART data provides an attribute for temperature, then use that to determine if the disk is hot. Use the user specified value (in Scanner Settings) if it’s lower.
- Deselect any selected quick settings profiles when user makes a manual change to settings.
- Added past due setting to quick settings profiles:
– Server 14 days.
– Generic 30 days.
- If the service or the computer crashes while an ongoing scan is in progress, the scan progress prior to the crash will not be lost.
- Changed the option that limits SMART queries to the work window, to permit SMART queries at any time, if the disk is either actively being scanned or is waiting to be scanned.
- Added a new option to scan outside of the scan window, if a disk scan is "past due" by some number of days. Defaults to 30 days. (Scanner Settings -> General).
You can download this release from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: