The beta build of Drive Bender has a new release.
Version 220.127.116.11 (RC2) for WHS2011 and SBS Essentials 2011 has the following change log:
- Bug fix: Under heavy load a mount point can hang requiring a reboot.
- Update: Dependencies have been removed from a number of services.
- Update: Improved service start up times.
- Update: A number of changes have been made to the installer.
- Bug fix: A number of minor bug fixes have been made to the core service.
- Update: Major upgrade to a number of key components to support features coming in v2.
- Bug fix: Changing the last accessed, modified and creation time stamp on a folder failed.
- Added: A pool refresh button has been added to the pool tab.
- Added: Email notifications can now be sent using a fixed server, therefore only a target email address is required.
- Update: Improved driver upgrade process.
This beta release can be downloaded from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: