The beta build of StableBit Scanner for users of WHS2011, SBS 2011 Essentials, Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials and WS2012 Essentials has been updated to version 22.214.171.12414 / 2915 BETA.
Here’s the change log for this latest release:
- Added new scan options to handle removable media better.
See Scanner Settings -> Scanner.
- Do not query USB / removable Flash drives for SMART.
(Smart_DoNotQueryRemovableMedia and Smart_DoNotQueryUnknownMedia in .config)
- Do not crash if a disk has no name.
- Fixed incorrect IDENTIFY / SMART data being reported on drives connected to secondary ports on some SiL controllers.
- Removed SAT pass-through (12) from the safe USB pass-through list due to reports of it crashing some USB thumb drive controllers. (16 is still enabled)
- Fixed BitFlock USB pass-through method hint use.
If there is a hint we will now be forced to use it.
As always this release can be downloaded from here.
You may also like -
Share this WHS Article with Others: