The beta release of StableBit DrivePool for WHS2011, SBS 2011 Essentials and Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials has had an update.
Version 18.104.22.16888 BETA includes many fixes and optimizations. Here’s the full change log:
- Added an optimization layer to BaseDataInfo that checks whether value and string type properties have actually changed before firing off an expensive UI update.
- [D] Fixed driver installation issue where on a non-upgrade install (initial install), an already existing older driver would not get overwritten with a newer one, or vice versa.
- Fixed adding RAW disks to the pool.
- Rewrote drive removal process (port from 2.0).
- [D] Fixed pool part refresh deadlock (port from 2.0).
- Folder sizes are now kept track of (using Windows Search) by the service, freeing up Dashboard resources.
- Duplication progress will now reflect the actual folder being scanned (not the last one).
- Fixed duplication progress not being reported properly.
- Pool tab will now update more efficiently.
- [D] Never allow the same pool part to be recognized twice, even if they are what appears to be on separate volumes.
- Numerous fixes to the Omni-Store, which is responsible for all UI updates and application state metadata management.
[D] = Driver was modified (reboot required after update)
This release of StableBit DrivePool can be downloaded from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: