Version 126.96.36.199 (RC1) of Drive Bender is available with SMART updates and performance improvements.
Here’s the beta change log:
- Update: Improved the file deleting speed for folders will a large number of files.
- Update: The file handling performance has been dramatically improved.
- Bug fix: Manually activation can fail with an error.
- Update: S.M.A.R.T. drive detection has been improved.
- Update: S.M.A.R.T. monitoring ignores drives that are in a powered down mode.
- Update: Email notifications are now limited in the number that can be sent is a given period.
This beta release can be downloaded from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: