The beta release of Drive Bender has a new release.
Version 184.108.40.206 has the following changes:
- Bug fix: A number of compatibility issues with S.M.A.R.T. and Silicon Image controllers.
- Update: When adding a drive via the wizard, the system drive (i.e. drive C), no longer appear in the list of drives available (they appeared disabled).
- Update: Improved S.M.A.R.T. notification.
- Update: Improved license / hardware detection, this should stop license de-activation issues.
- Added: On startup the service will detect any pools that can be recovered.
- Bug fix: The health service can crash (WHS platforms only).
- Bug fix: "Value cannot be null" error message when starting the Drive Bender Console application.
This latest beta release can be downloaded from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: