The beta release of Drive Bender for users of WHS 2011 and SBS Essentials 2011 has had an update.
Version 184.108.40.206 BETA has the following changes:
- Bug fix: The activation dialog could randomly request a user name and password.
- Bug fix: When enumerating a folder that is linked to a folder outside of the pool, each file can be listed more than once.
- Bug fix: Folder linking was not supporting SymLink correctly.
- Update: Core driver acrhitectural changes.
- Big fix: S.M.A.R.T. monitoring feature was not displaying information correctly for some users.
- Bug fix: A number of minor interface and server issues resolved..
you can find the download here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: