Drive Bender have a new beta release with a bunch of "under the hood" stuff plus some new S.M.A.R.T. monitoring features.
Here’s the change log for version 18.104.22.168 BETA:
- Update: Much improved duplication speed and lower CPU overhead (most notable on large folders).
- Update: Duplication folder scanning speed have been much improved.
- Bug fix: When using duplication tools, stopping a search can cause the client interface to hang.
- Update: Improved speed of mount points loading in the dashboard.
- Bug fix: WHS dashboard crashes when drive removal/swap is complete.
- Update: Hard drive S.M.A.R.T. monitoring has been introduced.
- Update: Hard drive model and serial number is now displayed for pooled drives (under the drives dashboard).
- Update: A number on interface enhancements.
- Bug fix: A number of minor interface and server issues resolved.
You can find this beta release here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: