Add-in My Movies for Windows Home Server 2011 had an update today to version 2.12.
Here’s the change log for this latest release:
- Added: Better failure information on blu-ray TV Series that cannot be converted because of missing disc mapping.
- Added: Facebook login.
- Changed: Info on converter profiles in settings is now shown in a popup box instead of as a tooltip.
- Fix: Depending on settings, the dashboard could crash when configuring video encoder settings.
- Fix: Uncommon issue on WHS 2011, where the reading of audio tracks on a DVD included tracks there weren’t set to be active.
- Fix: WHS console could crash if you previously had it configured to store MPEG 2 files or folder and MPEG 2 files, which is now part of video converter.
- Fix: Monitoring list did not show correct icon for items identified by original disc id.
More details on My Movies for Windows Home Server are available from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: