Version 22.214.171.124 of Drive Bender has been released for Windows Home Server 2011, Windows SBS Essentials 2011 and Storage Server 2008 R2 users.
Here is the change log for this latest release:
- Update: Some branding changes to the client interface.
- Update: The settings option has been moved from the advanced tab to the main interface (lower left).
- Bug fix: As of Drive Bender v126.96.36.199 a drive removal or a drive swap operation will dismount all pool mount point for the duration of the operation. This is by design, however the notification of this dismount is not displayed, and as a result some users may not realize that this is intended.
- Bug fix: As of Drive Bender v188.8.131.52 a drive removal or a drive swap operation will dismount all pool mount point for the duration of the operation. This is by design, however if Drive Bender is set to manage system drive letters, then it may assign the dismounted mount point’s drive letter to the drive removed, this could cause the mount point not to come back up.
- Added: strict driver version check now performed. If there is a mismatch, an error is logged.
- Update: By default CRC validation of files moved or copied is now disabled (effects duplication, drive removal and drive swapping). This does not effect uses that have explicitly changed this seeing. This can be re-enabled via the settings.
- Bug fix: Opening the Advanced windows under the WHS addin (classic interface) can cause the dashboard to crash.
- Bug fix: The duplication tools could fail when running under the WHS classic theme.
- Update: Some additions and changes to themes.
- Bug fix: The map pooled drive option under setting was not working correctly.
- Bug fix: The progress on some drive management operations did not show correctly.
More information on Drive Bender is available from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: