Drive Bender for WHS 2011 has had an update.
Version 188.8.131.52 contains some updates and fixes from the v2 development branch.
Here’s the full change log:
- Bug fix: User security can have issues with some extended characters.
- Bug fix: Removing a user from the user security list could fail.
- Bug fix: The "file in use" detection could fail in some circumstances (resulting in a number of internal file conflict issues).
- Update: Health monitor scanning time has been improved.
- Update: Better handling of files moving between duplicated and non-duplicated folders.
- Bug fix: Under some conditions, creating a folder can fail.
- Bug fix: Fixed a number of reparse point issues.
- Added: Added additional reparse support. This is disabled by default, for more information, see http://support.drivebender.com/entries/21522563-folder-link-support.
- Update: Performance improvement when reading / writing large numbers of small files.
- Bug fix: The client duplication window can crash on occasions.
- Update: Much improved duplication feedback and the addition of duplication tools to improve management.
- Update: When a license expires, the pool no longer shuts down, it now switches to read-only mode after an hour.
- Update: Improved IO error handling and logging.
- Update: Duplication processing speed has been vastly improved on large folder.
- Bug fix: The release license request option now checks for the trial key before proceeding.
- Bug fix: Some special characters can per vent files being renamed.
- Update: All dashboards now support mouse scrolling.
- Update: The client interface is now faster loading and more responsive on low end systems.
- Added: Option to disable Windows AutoPlay for drive letter mount points.
More details on Drive Bender are available from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: