My Movies for Windows Home Server 2011 has been updated to version 2.11 (build 2). Here is the change log for both 2.11 and 2.11 (Build 2):
My Movies for Windows Home Server 2011 2.11 (Build 2)
- Fix: Some databases could have been updated incorrect.
My Movies for Windows Home Server 2011 2.11
- Added: Better messages when attempting to start services without the required amount of points.
- Added: Converter now supports ISO files that are coupled to a title as ‘Online File’.
- Added: better handling of situations where converter hasn’t converted the title on a disc.
- Added: Popcorn Hour NMJ storage.
- Added: Path for converted discs is now stored.
- Added: Third and Fourth priority in searches.
- Added: Data service API function to retrieve data in external applications.
- Added: Back-end support for downloading of converted movies from WHS to mobile devices.
- Added: Meta-data storage for MediaBrowser (Requires 500 points).
- Added: Meta-data storage for JRiver MediaCenter (Requires 500 points).
- Added: Option to specify target directory name for DVD and Blu-ray’s, and by that also specify to separate the two when copying.
- Added: Profiles for New iPad and Apple TV 3
- Added: MPEG2 converter profile added. MPEG2 conversion is now removed from a target to be part of video converter.
- Added: Possibity to use mencoder in converter profiles
- Added: The system will now check media info for titles where the information for some reason could not be read at the time the title was added or edited
- Added: Installers "My Movies for Windows Home Server 2011 Integrators" option.
- Update: Remote Server API updates, including setting API key in configuration.
- Change: Event handling functionality now requires 2500 points or integrator license.
- Change: New handbrake version for video converter.
- Change: Ability to process unidentified discs have been split into when system was online, available for all, and when system was offline (boat functionality), which is available only for users with 2500 points or installer integrators version.
- Change: MPEG-2 option deprecated as copy target, and instead added as part of video converter.
- Change: Updated Nimbie drivers for Nimbie NB21.
- Change: Rename of Apple TV profiles from MP4 to M4V which should be better handled by iTunes.
- Change: Updated SDK for Nimbie, to support latest Nimbie NB21.
- Change: Better handling of database upgrades, so that later versions does not need all clients to be upgraded when server is upgraded.
- Change: Updated for iOS 1.82 WHS connection options.
- Fix: Minor error with empty image list on Collection List.
- Fix: Services autostart did not respect users choice when setting it, but instead set it if they were started previously.
- Fix: Missing message about required points for video converter.
- Fix: Audio lookup on mounted Blu-ray wasn’t done on the mounted drive.
- Fix: Audiotracks for blu-rays were not in the same order as handbrake uses.
- Fix: Video converter only checked for 1250 points, despite it requirering 2500.
- Fix: Some requests could time out when downloading from WHS to apps.
- Fix: AnyDVD panel did not show for installers when clicking for it.
- Fix: If you hit update on your account to update points, it did not always correctly enable the service options.
- Fix: Delete after conversion checkbox is now only available when a conversion goes to the same folder as the original.
- Fix: Error when new converter profiles are added without the converter was restarted.
- Fix: Dune meta-data for TV Series was not stored with a full meta-data update.
- Fix: Unidentified discs were not updated as expected.
- Fix: Universal video converter profile did not have correct supported devices comments.
- Fix: Converter could loop on specific discs, when they were seen as TV Series but no episodes could be found (Blu-ray problem).
- Fix: File locking bug when changing cover on copied music disc.
- Fix: Special sized DVD’s did not copy correct with AnyDVD.
More information on My Movies for Windows Home Server 2011 can be found here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: