StableBit DrivePool the Drive Extender type add-in for WHS 2011 users has been released as a release final (out of beta), and includes the following changes:
- Final release build.
- Major new items since last release (1.0.1):
- Improved read striping algorithm.
- Network I/O prioritization for smoother streaming video.
- Fast drive removal (option) for setups with many duplicated folders.
- Improved balancing algorithm which will actively keep drives from getting full.
- Many CoveFS changes / fixes, including an overhauled buffering and an updated locking model.
More information on StableBit DrivePool and what it can do for you is available from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: