StableBit Scanner has been updated to version 188.8.131.527 BETA for WHS 2011, SBS 2011 Essentials and Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials users.
Here’s the change log:
- Extracted the Direct I/O scan settings from the UI into the .config and disabled by default. Needs more testing regarding throttling.
Some busses behave badly when using this method. They tend to halt or severely slow down I/O targeted at other disks.
- New Starting and Stopping state for disk scans.
- Stopping a scan is now asynchronous and done in parallel for all disks.
- Some drives incorrectly report 0 degrees C as the SCT temperature. If this is the case, correct it to a "not available" value.
- Added SSD life meter to SMART window for supported disks, as determined by BitFlock.
- Fixed disk signature verification on GPT formatted disks.
- Added option for the Scanner to create a file on a disk when it’s actively scanning one or more disks.
Can be used for 3rd party integration. (See .config – Scanner_RunningFile)
More details on StableBit Scanner are available from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: