StableBit Scanner has been updated to version 188.8.131.525 BETA with SMART improvements and other fixes.
Here’s the change log:
- Rewrote raising / hiding WSS notifications.
- Fixed columns not being saved.
- Added new ‘Age’ column to main screen.
- Fixed UI issues, including removed disks lingering after they were removed.
- Enabled SMART health links on main summary panel.
- BitFlock <-> Scanner integration is now via. Azure.
- A new type of SMART warning based on advisory attributes. This includes a new type of ignore rule for such warnings.
The ignore rule will be generated automatically when you choose to ignore this new type of warnings.
- Revamped the SMART window to show all the new BitFlock detail.
* Each attribute is now monitored in more than one way, and you can visually inspect how by clicking on it.
* BitFlock attribute descriptions are now shown.
- Added new BitFlock group identifier.
- Added new BitFlock attribute types.
- Added new BitFlock interpretation formats.
- BitFlock has been massively updated with new data and new health rules.
More information on StableBit Scanner can be found here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: