StableBit DrivePool has been updated with a small folder details update and other fixes.
Version 126.96.36.19978 BETA has the following changes:
- Sometimes VDS was being queried too often.
- After removing a drive, sometimes a full duplication pass was scheduled. This is not necessary unless you specified to duplicate later in the remove wizard.
- When DrivePool creates new partitions, it will now properly align them on sector / cylinder boundaries.
This was a problem when formatting advanced format disks and was caused by a bug in one of the Windows APIs (IVdsPack::CreateVolume).
- Added option to switch the unit type of the file distribution bars on the folder detail panel.
3 unit types:
* By Bytes
* By Disk Usage Percent
* By Percent of Shared Files
Not shown for folders stored on a single disk.
More details can be found on the DrivePool Development BETA Wiki.
Share this WHS Article with Others: