Drive Bender have released version 22.214.171.124 of their Drive Extender type add-in for Windows Home Server 2011 users.
This latest version adds polish to the Tomcat release prior to them moving on to v2 aka Hornet:
- Bug fix: When deleting a pool, the dashboard may not refresh correctly.
- Update: When adding a pool, the newly added pool is automatically selected.
- Added: Introduced a start-up specific log file. This captures all start up logging and ensures it does not get deleted during log rotation.
- Update: Improved file balancing algorithm.
- Update: The way duplication is handled when moving a folder within the same folder tree has changed. For details please visit support.drivebender.com
- Added: Better support for slower connecting drives (i.e. USB drives). Drive Bender will now wait for these drives to connect for a period of 2 minutes.
- Bug fix: If none of the drives within the pool are connected at start up, the loading of the mount point will no longer be aborted.
- Update: Improved mount point conflict resolution.
- Bug fix: You were not able to change some key properties if user security was enabled.
- Bug fix: Remounting of networked mount points.
- Added: Automated release license request option under support.
- Bug fix: Issue with user security and session time out resolved.
- Bug fix: The progress screen in the WHS addin may not close at start-up.
More info on Drive Bender can be found here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: