A beta refresh for Service Pack 2 of the add-in Lights-Out has been made available for WHS v1 and WHS 2011 users.
Here’s what’s new:
New option for client action after backup
Service Pack 2 Beta refresh introduces a new client option called “Force end action”. This option is enabled by default to ensure the previous behavior. If you disable this option, the action after backup is only executed if a start-up or wake-up for a scheduled backup has been detected AND if there has been no user activity in the last 10 minutes or during backup.
This new features prevents a standby or shutdown (after backup) if a user is already working on the machine. It also prevents a standby or shutdown
- Fixed end of DST problem with WHS v1 connector
- Fixed wrong date formatting in calendar for some regions like Japanese
- Fixed wrong backup date when client backup is disabled
- Fixed problem with deleted tasklist (delete was not handled, tasks were not removed)
- Fixed bug in edit properties dialog
- Changed action after backup: runs only if started for backup with no user activity
- WHS 2011 http://www.homeserversoftware.com/lo/whs2011/beta/LightsOutVail22.214.171.1246.wssx
- WHS v1 http://www.homeserversoftware.com/lo/whsv1/beta/LightsOutInstaller126.96.36.1996.msi
- Important: Always uninstall any existing version first!
- Close WHS Console/Dashboard and download the beta version
- Install beta and open WHS Console/Dashboard again
Share this WHS Article with Others: