Drive Bender for WHS 2011 has been updated to version 220.127.116.11
This latest release includes the following changes:
- Bug fix: The WHS addin could crash the dashboard if the local users is not the user that it was installed under.
- Bug fix: Under some specific circumstances, file renaming could fail or cause access denied errors.
- Bug fix: The Drive Bender Manager and WHS addin now update correctly if the state of a drive within the pool changes.
- Bug fix: The license messaging system now reports any licensing issue much better.
- Update: The add and remove mount points feature has been improved to provide better feedback.
Drive Bender is currently available with a private use home license with life time support and maintenance for only $40.
More details on Drive Bender for WHS 2011 can be found here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: