The first beta release of TwonkyMedia Server 6.0 is now available.
With the most important new feature being aggregation, here’s the release notes:
New in Version 6.0:
- Aggregation of TMS and WMC servers
- Auto update for PC versions
- File system eventing support for MAC
- Time seek support for MPEG, WMA and WMV content
- Active connections info on status page
- Animated tray icon on Win32
- WPL playlists can contain URLs to Internet content (radio, pictures, video)
- Can now handle albumart art that has the same file name as a music or video file, but file extension is jpg, e.g. mymovie.mpg can have albumart file mymovie.jpg (make sure than the scanner filter is set to video only)
- Improved URLs with fixed schema for scaling
- Improved playlist handling, enabled upload of wpl playlists
You can download beta 6.0 from here.
You may also like -
Share this WHS Article with Others: