The add-in Add-in Central has been released ahead of time as a public beta.
The software (and service attached to it) is designed to help you discover and track useful add-ins right from within the Windows Home Server as well as notifying you when updates to your installed add-ins are available. This is accomplished via its its "Live Tracking" feature.
Enhance your Windows Home Server experience by browsing for add-ins by category, keyword, or even by community rated popularity. Useful summaries, screenshots, and documentation links are provided to help guide your search. Once you’ve located an add-in that looks interesting, Add-in Central can automatically download it to your home server and help you along with a hassle-free installation process.
Add-In Central Features:
- Notifications of new updates for Windows Home Server Add-Ins
- One Click upgrades that will provide a simple and fast way to upgrade your current Add-Ins
- Browse, find information with screenshots, and download Add-Ins directly from your Windows Home Server console
- View Add-Ins by popularity, category, or find the latest ones to hit the market
- Direct links to support forums which help improve communication and provide direct troubleshooting support
- Screenshots and descriptions help you make the right choice when downloading new Add-Ins
More details are available from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: