A new version of the add-in WHSClamAV has been released.
Version 0.1.6 of the free open source add-In for Windows Home Server using the ClamAV Anti-Virus package, includes the following changes:
- The scanner and update processes are now as Windows Services
- Cleaned up the GUI
- Added the ability to scan particular shares and provide alerts if a virus is found
To get the later working it will be necessary to uninstall ClamWin from the settings tab and reinstall ClamWin after the new Add-In has been installed/updated.
Still to come in later versions:
- Setup automatic scanning (including doing a virus DB update before the scan)
- Allow customization of key ClamWin settings
- Provide a means to populate the User Defined scan
WHSClamWinnAV can be downloaded from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: