"The Mother of All Add-Ins" might finally not be too far away, and what add-in may this be I here you
cry, laugh, scream?
That would be "Add-In Central", which is the first and only centralized add-in manager that allows you to browse, download and update add-ins conveniently and automatically through your Windows Home Server Console.
I have had the pleasure to have used the add-in for the last 2 months and it is both fast and simple, and provides you with the information you need when determining which add-ins are right for you.
Here’s the features of Add-In Central:
- Notifications of new updates for Windows Home Server Add-Ins
- One Click upgrades that will provide a simple and fast way to upgrade your current Add-Ins
- Browse, find information with screenshots, and download Add-Ins directly from your Windows Home Server console
- View Add-Ins by popularity, category, or find the latest ones to hit the market
- Direct links to support forums which help improve communication and provide direct troubleshooting support
- Screenshots and descriptions help you make the right choice when downloading new Add-Ins
More details on availability will be available soon as the add-in is nearing its final beta. In the meantime more information is available from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: