Drive Bender has released version 18.104.22.168 of their Drive Extender type add-in for users of WHS 2011, SBS Essentials 2011 and Server 2012 Essentials.
Here’s the change log:
- Update: The Getting started wizard now offers to add more drives to a newly created pool.
- Bug fix: When adding a pool, it was possible that the new pool would not start.
- Bug fix: The Getting stated wizard has a number of text issues.
- Update: New icons have been added to some of the themes.
- Bug fix: When moving a folder, the destination folder’s modified date is not being updated correctly.
You can download this release from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: