The software which enables you to add tuner cards to Windows Home Server has a new beta.
Here is what’s new and fixed in Version 3.0 beta 2:
All source products:
- Made DVBLink special streams optional
- Fixed hang-up of DVBLink server when stopping the service
- Added channels numbers to EPG Sources tab of DVBLink Server configuration
- Implemented radio channels playback
- Implemented playback of DVBLink special streams
- Added new user interface for DVBLink web server
- Implemented 4 quality/bandwidth profiles – mobile, low, medium and high quality
- Fixed a lot of issues with not able to connect/not able to start playback of DVBLink channels via web browser
- Implemented http connection to DVBLink web server (it is used by default now!). It is still possible to use https by selecting appropriate setting in NetPack configuration dialog.
- Fixed pixelation on HD channels, introduced in 3.0 beta1
More details about what you need to know about internet streaming and about installation/update are available from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: