Directory Watcher is a new add-in which enables you to monitor any folder on your home server for changes and emails the user when changes occur. If email at the time is not accessible then you can retrieve the list of changes on the public website.
The Directory Watcher add-in allows you to:
- Set the folder to be monitored
- Set the file types, which are to be monitored
- Set the type of notification (Notification to clients, RSS feed, email)
- Check the status of the service
- Number of days to log the events
- Configure the email settings
More information is available from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: