The How To Be Mobile website have now published parts 3, 4 and 5 of how to Back up with Windows Home Server.
Part 3 looks at configuring WHS by using the Console to create user accounts whilst part 4 looks at configuring shared folders, computer backups and how to add additional storage.
The latest part 5 shows how to configure Windows Home server for remote access.
Listed below are also parts 1 and 2 in case you missed them.
- Part 1 – How to use Windows Home Server for exceptional backup operation
- Part 2 – How to use Windows Home Server for exceptional backup operation (2)
- Part 3 – How to configure WHS using WHS Console
- Part 4 – How to configure shared folders, additional storage and computer backup
- Part 5 – How to configure Windows Home Server for remote access
Share this WHS Article with Others: