Remote Alert is an add-in by Alexander Kent which monitors remote access attempts to Windows Home Server and logs the information. The add-in also provides an additional security layer to help keep your WHS secure from outside intruders.
Version 1.3 features:
- Real time logon activity status (successful / failed) alerts
- Real time network activity traffic monitor
- Real time connected session and resources overview
- Remote access activity history overview (basic client info: IP address & browser type)
- IP Security for IP address or entire network range blacklisting
- Powerful brute-force protection (cannot be fooled via proxies & suspends remote access but does not kill any legit sessions)
- Man-in-the-middle (MITM) attack and ARP poisoning detection
- Remote access availability scheduler (i.e. suspend remote access during nighttime, does not affect HP Webshare or additional websites)
- Smart IIS Web logs parser
- Build-in self-checking update notification
More information is available from here.
Share this WHS Article with Others: