For those of you keeping up with our KeepVault for Windows Home Server giveaway, today we have a 100GB account up for grabs to one lucky person. And since its a biggie we are keeping the competition open until tomorrow (30th May).
KeepVault for WHS provides provides an online backup solution for our Home Servers.
Current statistics show that one in every ten hard drives fail each year. The cost of recovering a failed hard drive can exceed $7,500, and success is never guaranteed.
To help safeguard us from all eventualities, the new version 3.0 provides the following features:
- Backup to local drive for an extra layer of protection
- Status via SMS, Email, Twitter
- Faster File Uploads (up to 30% faster than version 2)
- Schedulable backups for any time of the day
- Maximum file size 20GB
- Real Time File Monitoring
- Compression for faster uploads
- Bandwidth limiter
- 128-bit encryption for your protection
- Backup any file, not just shares
- Manage online backups
- Single-file restore
- All-file restore
- Real time status indicators
- Local Event log for easy software diagnosis
- Free Support
So to get your hands on this 100GB account we just want you to tell us approximately how many (average) mp3 songs could you fit into a 100GB account. Leave your answers in a comment below before 23:59 GMT (15:59 Pacific Time) tomorrow, Saturday 30 May 2009 – All winners will be announced and notified on Sunday 31st May 2009.
NOTE: WE have determined the approx. number of mp3 songs which could fit into 100GB and the nearest answer will win the prize.
Share this WHS Article with Others: